Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Some Thoughts on Children



I spend Wednesdays, after work, with my grandson, Benjamin. He just turned a year old and is the light of our lives. Yesterday, I showed him the water table I got for him to play with when he is at my house.


This time of the school year,can always be challenging- between end-of-year testing and the "summer fever" that seems to hit my students early every year.
      Benjamin made me forget all of the stresses of the day as we just played in the water. I love watching him explore and learn from the world around him. It is amazing to watch him learn! And I am able to remember why I wanted to be a teacher in the first place- to help make learning fun for children so they would become life-long learners. I definitely felt refreshed after spending a few hours with him yesterday.

                                       Inspire | CS Lewis Quote:

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment