Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Magic Tree House books

Do you use the Magic Tree House book series in your classroom? I love to use them with small reading groups throughout the year. I have designed Reading Comprehension packets that I have used for several years with First and Second Graders. I have used them in small groups, as well as, a whole group of 18 students at one time. I included many comprehension skills such as previewing, schema, making connections, visualizing, predicting, sequencing, answering "right there" questions, inferring, comparing and contrasting, and more.

Here is a picture of the cover and first few pages of the first set.

I have the first set FREE for download at Teachers Pay Teachers and at TES. I have completed a packet for books 1-8 and 17. I am currently working on finishing some more. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment