Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday Whimsy and a Freebie

We went to Oregon in June to visit my family and introduce my grandson, Benjamin, to that side of the family.

I took this picture in my father's backyard. He was born and raised in Florida and enjoys collecting flamingos to remind him of Florida. He also grows bamboo, like he had at his father's house in Florida. So, Ben enjoyed playing among the bamboo and flamingos and I caught him with this picture.



This picture makes me smile. Ben is so fun and whimsical!

I have been slowly working on things for my new classroom and theme. I am going to do a Sports theme. I made banners for my bulletin boards: Math, Science, and Social Studies. I bought black and white striped banners at Target on clearance ($2 each). I created letters with circles around them to attach to each banner piece. Here is how they look:


I did mine in blue and orange letters (for the Gators). If you like the letters, here is a freebie with the letters and circles around them. The letters are in black here.


1 comment: