Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday Made It

I can't believe the summer is going by so quickly! I have been trying to slowly do some crafts for my classroom without going on school overload. I'm trying to relax this summer.

Here are some things I have finished:
These letters are from the word "DREAM" I had up on my class cabinets the past couple of years. I decided to reuse the letters to spell"READ" in my class library.


I painted them in a darker blue. Then, I used Mod Podge to attach sports cut-outs that I had at home. The Gator heads are cut out from a roll of ribbon. This was a quick change (once the paint dried) that I think will add something to my class library.



I ordered this wooden football shape with an "H" from Zulily for my classroom. (It was only $10). It is a very nice thick wood. I just used paint to transform it. Again, some blue paint for the "H".




I am planning to attach it to my classroom wall with Command velcro. I have a walkway area in my new classroom and I think this will be perfect there.


This was a quick and easy craft. This is a wooden ipad/cookbook stand I used in the kitchen. I no longer really use it. So, I decided to use it on my desk at school for my Erin Condren Teacher Planner. It fits perfectly.


I painted it white and used Gator ribbon to decorate it.


That's it for this week. Having my wisdom teeth out last Thursday has slowed me down some. I have a few more projects I want to do before going back to my classroom. (We can't get back in until the week before Teacher Planning week.)




2 comments:

  1. Wow. You have been super crafty. Good for you. I hope I have time for a few like projects before I have to get to the real job of planning the new year. See you around. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all these ideas! Thank you so much for sharing! You've given me some inspiration for my classroom! <3

    ReplyDelete