Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Classroom Pics

So far, this school year has flown by! Since things are calm for now, I thought I would post some classroom pictures. This year, I moved to a new, larger, classroom, and I decided to go with a Sports theme. For the past few years, I didn't really have a theme. I used the colors turquoise and lime green with black.

Anyway, here are some pictures:
This is the board where I put the Essential Questions, Vocabulary, and Anchor Charts for Science and Math. (I only teach Science and Math.)

I still have a Reading/Library Area in my classroom even though I don't teach ELA.

This is the tile area where the sink and cabinets are located. I hang student work above the sink. To the far right, are the student mailboxes. This table is used for Stations and Science Experiments.


This is my table area. I meet with small groups here. My teacher desk is by the wall to the left.


I have the schedule on the board to the left. I write their daily agenda items on this board, as well as, any announcements.

This is the middle area of the room where the desks are.

This is a small board area I made on the folded-up movable wall. (My room is actually 2 rooms with the wall opened between them.) I keep the math manipulatives and Station items here.

3 comments:

  1. I love how your table area is right near your desk. I recently did the same in my classroom and it made my life so much easier! Your classroom looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sports theme! Everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your essential questions board too!

    ReplyDelete