Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

End-of-Year Packets

I finished 2 end-of-the-year packets for third and fourth grade students. I wanted a packet that the students could keep as a record of some of their learning and activities. Since I previously taught second grade, the end-of-year packets I already have are too simple for my students this year.

I included 39 pages in these packets. You can pick and choose which pages to use with your students. There are multiple pages for each subject (Math, Science, Writing, Reading, and Social Studies). I included places for them to record concepts that were easy for them this year and areas they needed to be persistent in to learn the concepts. They get to record their favorite learning strategies, as well as, their memories of class/school activities. There are pages for each Special Area class (PE, Music, Art, Computer Lab, Media, Library, Guidance) and a page for Autographs.

I have posted the packets on Teachers Pay Teachers. They are having a Sale beginning tomorrow for two days (May 9th-10th).

The image above will take you to our store- "Education Whimsy" and it shows the code for the discount. The images below link to the individual packets.



No comments:

Post a Comment